At a glance:
Type of School: Co-educational day and boarding school
Location: Canterbury, Kent
The King’s School, Canterbury International College Information:
The International College will be the latest member of the historic King’s family in Canterbury, dating back to the year 597. It opened in September 2018 to educate international students from anywhere and everywhere in the world, aged 12-16, providing a genuine global environment within the context of the English language and a British boarding school.
Academic Programmes: Focusing upon the whole child, the curriculum will comprise an innovative blend of the traditional and very modern, specifically constructed for international students and genuinely equipping them for a global future
• IGCSE preparation in selected subjects offered if appropriate
• A Level and IB preparation.
• Everything will be delivered in English by teachers qualified to teach in an EAL environment
• Integration with students from The King’s School, Canterbury, for sport, music, activities and other events
• All boarding will be on site in purpose-built double bedrooms with en suite
• Separate study areas to encourage collaborative work and help supervision
• Highest standards of pastoral care
• All dietary requirements catered for